Friday, January 14, 2011

yes.

it's already been a better month. i'm sleeping. i'm going home from work on time. i'm keeping the house clean. i haven't hated myself as much.

ignoring my mother's blog is the right way to go.

the only minor hiccup was 3 police officers coming to the store i manage. my first thought was, "shit. she found me. or she's dead." but all they wanted to know was whether there was a video security system in place for something that happened in the parking lot. giant sigh of relief.

2 comments:

  1. Hi--How are you? I miss reading your posts and am wondering how you are.

    Warmly, ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right - i'm long overdue for an entry. a lot going on in my brain at the moment, but i don't know where it's going to wind up. thinking of changing a lot of things in my life - maybe even the job i love. i'm gonna post tonight. hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete