Tuesday, June 16, 2009

her latest email.

I had been blocking her email address. But she came up with a new one:

"Your letter [in which all I said was "go to a hospital and get help"] is incontrovertible evidence that you are a paid shill, probably a German transplant put in place of the dear daughter I lost sometime ago.  You are patronizing a woman with the equivalent of a Ph.D. who has "lost a leg" so to speak=you. When I find out the owner of you, the parrot, I will redress my grievances. I spent 21 years raising a female benedict arnold. You are cut off unless I am on my deathbed, when you can beg my forgiveness.  You are a traitor, and I no longer love you. For you are not a daughter. You are incapable of it.

Regards"

And then, when I sent a response that said the exact same "go to a hospital and get help" with a "fuck you" thrown in, she replied:

"Someone really worked your head over. I suggest you get a mind shampoo. You are heading for hell in a haybasket. It's over for you now."

and then one minute later:

"In fact, I think you murdered the good one, ate her, and took her place. How do you like those apples?"

Again, I responded "go to a hospital and get help." She won't go. The "fuck you" was probably unwarranted but it really made me feel better at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment